We’re always open to great talent joining us as veterinary technicians.
Does this sound like you?
- You love to be able to use your full range of veterinary talents. (No more being a gopher!)
- You get excited about bettering the lives of cats, dogs and their owners.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, low drama environment.
If yes, keep on reading!
What to expect with our Castle Rock veterinary clinic
Our veterinary technicians have a lot of day-to-day variety in their jobs. It keeps work fun and interesting.
As one of our vet techs, you’d be using your talents to assist with surgeries, clean pets’ teeth, conduct lab work, educate and interact with pet parents, set up appointments, and much more.
Are we a good fit for each other?
We may be a great fit for each other if you have a:
- Passion for customer service and pet healthcare (we’re all about helping pets and pet owners feel comfortable and at ease)
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- High level of energy and maturity
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and manage details
You also have at least one of the following:
- A CVT or associate’s degree in veterinary technology
- A bachelor’s degree in science (biology, pre-veterinary, animal health and science, etc.)
- A bachelor’s degree in another subject area with prior work experience in veterinary medicine
- Military experience
What’s in it for you?
- The awesome feeling that comes with improving pet families’ lives (it’s much more than a job)
- Daily interaction with dogs and cats
- Interesting variety in your work
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education
- A range of benefits
- Training so you feel comfortable with our processes
- A culture with low drama (cheers for that!)
- Camaraderie and a chance to establish good friendships
How to apply for our veterinary technician job openings
Email or fax your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-688-8595 (fax).
You also are welcome to drop your materials off at our clinic.
Please include three references from previous employers.