A Castle Rock Veterinary Clinic to Feel at Ease
We’re Cherished Companions, a Castle Rock veterinary clinic that’s committed to making your pet family comfortable.
Trips to the vet can be stressful — but they don’t have to be! At our Castle Rock veterinary clinic, we help you and your pets feel more at ease. For example, you’ll enjoy:
- Convenient private parking, so you can easily and safely park with pets
- A dog-friendly lawn for your pup’s enjoyment
- A dedicated waiting area for cats to help calm your kitty
- Clear and open communication, so you feel engaged and valued
- The latest diagnostic tools and an in-house lab and pharmacy to help your dog or cat feel better faster
Call us at 303-688-3757 or:
Nearly 98% of our clients recommend our Castle Rock vets
If you think about your favorite moments with your dogs or cats, there’s probably a common theme. Your pets feel relaxed and happy. And that’s how we want your pet family to feel with us.
Our clients share the feeling!
- Our clients have given us a 4.8-star rating (source: DemandForce).
- 97.7% of our clients would refer us to their family and friends.
- Pet families from across south Denver drive to our Castle Rock veterinary clinic to help keep their pets happy and healthy.
Special care just for your dogs and cats
Our Castle Rock vets serve as the family doctor for your dogs and cats.
Because we’re a local, family-run business, we tailor our care to each pet’s unique needs. For example, when tests are needed, we run what we need to make an accurate diagnosis, but we won’t suggest unnecessary tests. You can give your dog or cat the exact care that’s needed, while being smart with your budget.
We’ve helped beloved dogs and cats — like yours — stay healthy since 2001.
Our Veterinary Services and Products
We know you want to be a good pet parent. You want to help your dog or cat live a long and comfortable life! That’s why we offer a variety of Castle Rock vet services to help you take great care of your pet family.
Our veterinary services and products include:
Puppy and kitten care
- Exams, pet microchipping, early pet foods and more
- Puppy and dog vaccinations + kitten and cat vaccinations
- Health checkups, heartworm testing, intestinal parasite testing, nutritional checkups, travel health certificates and more
- Dog neutering and spaying + cat neutering and spaying
- Cleaning and polishing, fluoride treatments, tooth extractions and more
- Families drive to our Castle Rock veterinary clinic from across metro Denver for Dr. Melanie’s veterinary ultrasound services!
- Cat declaws, wound repairs, mass and foreign body removals, and more
- Laser treatment for cats and dogs
Other diagnostic services
- Pet echocardiograms, x-rays and on-site lab tests (and only as needed)
On-site pet pharmacy for medication
- We can dispense exactly what your pet needs, from one tablet to a full bottle. With our on-site pet pharmacy, we take care of your pet’s needs quickly, while making great use of your time and budget.
- We have A+ rated pet foods for quality and nutrition. Our pet foods include both prescription and non-prescription brands.
Would you like to keep your pet healthy and happy?
Our Castle Rock veterinary clinic welcomes new families.
Castle Rock Veterinary Clinic Hours
Our veterinary clinic is open six days a week. You can reach us early in the day through early in the evening.
Monday: 8 am – 6:30 pm
Tuesday: 8 am – 6:30 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 6:30 pm
Thursday: 8 am – 6:30 pm
Friday: 8 am – 6:30 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 4 pm
Sunday: Not open
To schedule an appointment with our Castle Rock veterinary clinic, please call 303-688-3757 for fastest service. Or:
You’ll find our Castle Rock veterinary clinic near I-25 and Founder’s Parkway. Our address is 281 Metzler Drive, Castle Rock, CO 80108. We’re located directly across the street from Good Times Burgers. View map.
Connect With Our Veterinary Clinic
Join our growing community of pet parents on Facebook.
And if you want to get free pet tips in your inbox, simply subscribe to our blog. Our veterinarians share new tips and articles every few weeks.
We’d love to connect!