iVet Dog Foods & Cat Foods: Why Our Veterinarians Are Big Fans
November 9th, 2015 by Cherished Companions Animal Clinic
You know it’s important to commit to a healthy diet for your dog or cat.
But let’s face it, the number of pet food choices can feel overwhelming!
If you’re looking to narrow down your options, our Castle Rock veterinarians are big fans of iVet dog foods and cat foods — and specifically, the Healthy Gourmet formula.
iVet has nutritious pet foods for puppies and kittens, up through adult and senior pets.
Here are just a few reasons we like iVet.
iVet dog foods and iVet cat foods:
- Contain no animal by-products. This means they’re easier for your pet to digest, and you’ll have less poop to cleanup. (Yay for that!)
- Are allergen-friendly. For example, iVet dog foods don’t contain wheat or soy ingredients, which are known to cause dog allergies.
- Have enhanced levels of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids. These essential fats can help your cat or dog maintain a healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Contain antioxidants and micronutrients to boost your pet’s immune system.
- Taste good! iVet dog foods, for example, use chicken fat that’s the same quality grade as used in people food. Your pup will be licking his or her chops.
If you have questions about the iVet brand or would like to try a bag of food for just $5, call or stop by our Castle Rock veterinary clinic. We’d be happy to assist you!
iVet dog foods and iVet cat foods were developed by veterinarians.
These veterinarians are nutritionists who understand how various nutritional elements can affect a cat or dog over a lifetime.
Plus, iVet is a small company with a high commitment to quality. They don’t get any of their grains or protein sources from China.
(A number of pet foods from China have had recalls because they’ve contained toxins that made pets sick.)
And finally, iVet is available for a competitive, mid-range price point.
You don’t have to buy the most expensive pet foods on the market to get the high quality nutrition your dog or cat needs.
If you’re switching pet foods, iVet will let you purchase your first bag of their nutritious pet food for just $5 at participating veterinary clinics, including Cherished Companions.
The nice thing is you can make sure your pet likes iVet and is doing well on it for a very small price.
To learn more about iVet dog foods and iVet cat foods:
Cherished Companions Animal Clinic is a veterinary clinic in Castle Rock, Colorado. Specializing in the care of cats and dogs, our goal is to help you and your pet feel more comfortable, keeping your stress to a minimum.
This article is intended to provide general guidance on iVet dog foods and iVet cat foods. If you have specific questions or concerns, please contact your local veterinarian. (If you live in or around Castle Rock, we welcome your call: 303-688-3757.)
© 2015, Cherished Companions Animal Clinic